spring mix



i am OBSESSED with the color forecast for spring!  BRIGHT, bold colors abound, and i couldn't be happier!  i'm not gonna lie - i am generally an all black kinda girl, or black & white (coco), ok a neutrals kind of girl.  it's quick and easy!  who doesn't love quick and easy?  sidenote: i have actually been tossing around the idea of a uniform (to save precious sleep time in the morning), but who am i kidding - i would get bored, quick! this palette is just the thing i needed to jolt me from my winter dress for warmth not cuteness doldrums!

i hope this will bring you some sunshine on your cloudy winter day!

P.S. if you're intimidated to dive head first into color, incorporate a pop of any of these gorgeous hues into your daily routine with accessories, make-up, or jewelry, and you will be on trend for the season!


from left to right : Jil Sander, JCrew, Proenza Schouler, DVF, Vanessa Bruno, Temperley London


1 comments:

Anonymous | January 7, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Thank God I have you in my life to tell me what to wear! I love the colors this SPRING too! Sometimes it's everything in me to where something else other than gray or black. I will challenge myself this year as another resolution to the list! :)

Post a Comment