june eve.


raise your hand if you found it VERY difficult to get out of bed this morning and go to work?  (my hand is raised)  i wasn't tired.  i actually woke-up, wide awake, at 4:15.  but FINALLY drug myself out of bed at 7:45!  i'm usually at work by then.  oh well.  this is typical behavior for me after having a couple really amazing days off.  BUT, i am back on the grind, and i am hoping you had a great long weekend - whatever you did.  my weekend included, a night out with the boys (so fun), SERIOUS jewelry organizing (this took SERIOUS time), a really amazing vegan meal (that included homemade almond milk! yum), quality time with my cousins, baking (my signature: lemon pound cake), quite a bit of prosecco, the first of many summer picnics, and meeting some new, lovely people.  can you believe tomorrow is june?


check out my weekend photos on Instagram. @fashioneyecandy

2 comments:

Anonymous | May 31, 2011 at 2:52 PM

This photo makes me feel warm inside. Like warm butter drizzling off the side of a slice of that lemon pound cake that you had leftover so you toasted it and ate with with cup of English Breakfast. That's how it makes me feel. XO

eye candy | May 31, 2011 at 2:54 PM

awww...that is EXACTLY what i wanted you to feel! xoxo

Post a Comment